You guys already saw how the flat looked on move-in day, and today you get to see how it looks now that we’re all settled.
Let’s ogle some pretty, shall we?
What do you think?
- Sofa: Custom manufactured by OVO Home
- Expandable Side Table: OVO Home
- Moroccan Shag Pouf: Nate Berkus TARGET
- Teak Bookcase: TREE
- Steel Coffee Table: Custom designed by Peggy Bels
- Roman Shades: Custom designed by Peggy Bels
- Lamps: Room & Board
- Plants: Prince Edward Flower Market
- Photography: Images by Francois-Yves Auger-Takada and printed at Fotomax
- Gallery Frames: Room & Board/IKEA
- Bedding: Far East Linen Company (local linens from Stanley Market)
- Bedside Basket Storage/Tables: MUJI
- Kitchen Essentials: Crate & Barrel
Pingback: Living LARGE small. | HONG KONG according to KEN